Monday, June 18, 2012

Recommended Reading


I rarely recommend reading material, but I received a book from my colleague and friend, Don Boudreaux, who compiled many of his letters to the editor in a book titled Hypocrites and Half-Wits. The letters, described as a "daily dose of sanity from Cafe Hayek," blend humor, wit and not-so-common sense in a selection of quick reads. You can find more information here. Highly recommend!



Anonymous said...

Good web site you have here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

My web page :: as explained here

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she retains the idea of a user
in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks!

Feel free to visit my weblog: green energy technology

forex affiliate programs said...

Yes, i agreed. This is one of a hell recommended article to read. Superb write ups

Anonymous said...

e cig, e cigarette reviews, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarettes, e cig reviews, electronic cigarette brands